About Me
My Photo
Name:

Resident of a Royal Town altho he himself is a commoner. He spends most of his days around the sick yet he is still lucky to be blessed with good health. He likes busy places altho he is alone most of the time. He is the jack of many trades yet master in none...

 
Previous Post
Archive
shout out
Who

URL or Email

Msg!!(smilies)

 
 
Navigation
jiji
nalie
teeklebone
zura
msquixotic
ehleena
 
 
sights to see
pesa's photoblog
discreteshutter
bazlit
chromasia
 
 
web to crawl
arsenal
guardian unlimited football
guardian newspaper
utusan
 
 
-music-  
- ocean colour scene - 
- bush -  
- darkness -  
- incubus -  
- radiohead - 
- silverchair -  
- coldplay -  
- oasis - 
- rage against the machine -  
- ...etc -  
-interest -  
- WW2 - 
- books -  
- music -  
- scaled models - 
- painting -  
- war -  
- peace - 
- warm -  
- cold -  
- to be continued... -  

Friday, September 24, 2004

patriotic song!!

We had our 'perhimpunan bulanan' today in the hall...this is my 1st time attending it here altho been workin here for the last 6 months...lots of things happened since early this year in the office...since the former director transferred to Melacca...we hvnt had any. Anyway, I can't stop grinnin from one ear to another when we sang the 'Sihat Sejahtera' song. Its a theme song for Ministry of Health I think...u know...those kind of song rite...with 'sexy' lyrics n 'kewl' music...I tried to sing a few words...but x leh...really funny...I heard that song before when i was workin in Penang Hospital...also during the monthly assembly...nice song...u guys should listen to it to :p...it keeps the desire burning...NOT...so to all the lucky bastards thats gonna work for MOH...sing it proudly boys!!I know I will :D...(when i get over the cheeky lyrics)

Anyway...talking abt that kind of song...I still remember when i was a kid (up till late teens I guess)...where i think that it's such a crap when u have to stand up and stand still during 'Negaraku' song...i mean whats all the fuss abt...but since a few years back...I started to understand why national anthem is so important. Guess I started to get some senses into my head when I passed the age of 18...we're just damn lucky to live in Malaysia...i know lots of craps been happening here lately, we suck in sports etc but still, if u compared to what other nations been goin through...we're still damn lucky!!...so nowadays 'Negaraku' really makes me feel proud of the country...bear in mind tho, country and government is 2 diff thing...coz some ppl tend to mix it up (dunno if its ok to talk abt it here...better watch my mouth i guess)...anyway, nowadays im proud to sit up n stand still whenever 'Negaraku' is being sang...

*i dun blame the kids if they du feel anythin abt it, given time...they'll have sum senses in their head...but what if the adultsare just like the kids???hurmmm.....

|