About Me
My Photo
Name:

Resident of a Royal Town altho he himself is a commoner. He spends most of his days around the sick yet he is still lucky to be blessed with good health. He likes busy places altho he is alone most of the time. He is the jack of many trades yet master in none...

 
Previous Post
Archive
shout out
Who

URL or Email

Msg!!(smilies)

 
 
Navigation
jiji
nalie
teeklebone
zura
msquixotic
ehleena
 
 
sights to see
pesa's photoblog
discreteshutter
bazlit
chromasia
 
 
web to crawl
arsenal
guardian unlimited football
guardian newspaper
utusan
 
 
-music-  
- ocean colour scene - 
- bush -  
- darkness -  
- incubus -  
- radiohead - 
- silverchair -  
- coldplay -  
- oasis - 
- rage against the machine -  
- ...etc -  
-interest -  
- WW2 - 
- books -  
- music -  
- scaled models - 
- painting -  
- war -  
- peace - 
- warm -  
- cold -  
- to be continued... -  

Thursday, September 23, 2004

My own demon

There are a few ppl in the world that I would do anythin to them...I dunno if they realize it or not. Last night is another example. I just dun know how to say no to that particular person. I have a very complicated issues regarding relationship. Come to think of it... I always go after someone that i have very little chance of being with, someone who is either out of reach for certain reasons or maybe someone who is only comfortable being frenz with me and nothing more. I know there are some ppl who really like me, who really wanna be with me, but I dun why i dun give them the chance. When I like someone and in my naive way of thinking, I always think that patience has merit. Meaning if I wait long enough and show how much I like that particular person, maybe she will accept me. Weirdly enough, I never give any merit to that kind of effort showed by other ppl towards me. I'm really frustrated that some ppl never give me a chance to show what i can give but at the same time me myself never give other ppl the same chance. I guess it's true what they say...what u give, u get back.....better off being alone I guess....

|