About Me
My Photo
Name:

Resident of a Royal Town altho he himself is a commoner. He spends most of his days around the sick yet he is still lucky to be blessed with good health. He likes busy places altho he is alone most of the time. He is the jack of many trades yet master in none...

 
Previous Post
Archive
shout out
Who

URL or Email

Msg!!(smilies)

 
 
Navigation
jiji
nalie
teeklebone
zura
msquixotic
ehleena
 
 
sights to see
pesa's photoblog
discreteshutter
bazlit
chromasia
 
 
web to crawl
arsenal
guardian unlimited football
guardian newspaper
utusan
 
 
-music-  
- ocean colour scene - 
- bush -  
- darkness -  
- incubus -  
- radiohead - 
- silverchair -  
- coldplay -  
- oasis - 
- rage against the machine -  
- ...etc -  
-interest -  
- WW2 - 
- books -  
- music -  
- scaled models - 
- painting -  
- war -  
- peace - 
- warm -  
- cold -  
- to be continued... -  

Monday, August 23, 2004

I spend the whole Sunday alone at home. I guess its starting to be my habit lately. Usually I'm gonna plan lots of thing to do on during Saturday, but when the time comes either I'm too lazy to do it or spend my time doing something else. Well I spend my time playing some war game and watching dvds today. The original plan was to go to library and hangout with frenzz, but I woke up at 10 am and only took my shower at 2 pm (I know it’s gross but gimme a break ok? I have to be in the office at 7.30 on every other day!)
I went shopping on Saturday with Fathin (my ex-classmate)…thank God she’s in town for that education fair coz everyone else was too busy to help me shopping. We went to OU and by the time I got back, I was flat on my back…damn tired. Finally I bought the ‘Ocean Colour Scene’ compilation album after being eyeing and drooling it for the past 4 months. It’s a double cds album and costs me RM 99.90 but I glad I finally bought it :p.
I watched 3R programme on TV just now which is about having a relationship during schooling. Well I don’t have that kind of experience coz I only start dating after I finished school but I can relate to it to certain extent. I was dating this one cute girl last 2 years and she was only in form 4 at that time (God this is so embarrassing). It was great but it’s also brief. A couple of frenz knew about it and they keep pestering and making fun of me about it (some of em still doing it nowadays bcoz of the age thingy). It’s great. I wouldn’t say its silly but I cant help smiling and laughing to myself after I watched that episode of 3R. I mean, what the hell was I thinking dating someone so young? (The age diff was 5 years I think). We were on diff level and obviously things were not workin out. Its one of those things that u can’t help but to feel awkward when u see it in a third person view. Anyway, it’s been a valuable experience and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I guess that’s enough about my personal history for now...I’ll write again soon.

|