About Me
My Photo
Name:

Resident of a Royal Town altho he himself is a commoner. He spends most of his days around the sick yet he is still lucky to be blessed with good health. He likes busy places altho he is alone most of the time. He is the jack of many trades yet master in none...

 
Previous Post
Archive
shout out
Who

URL or Email

Msg!!(smilies)

 
 
Navigation
jiji
nalie
teeklebone
zura
msquixotic
ehleena
 
 
sights to see
pesa's photoblog
discreteshutter
bazlit
chromasia
 
 
web to crawl
arsenal
guardian unlimited football
guardian newspaper
utusan
 
 
-music-  
- ocean colour scene - 
- bush -  
- darkness -  
- incubus -  
- radiohead - 
- silverchair -  
- coldplay -  
- oasis - 
- rage against the machine -  
- ...etc -  
-interest -  
- WW2 - 
- books -  
- music -  
- scaled models - 
- painting -  
- war -  
- peace - 
- warm -  
- cold -  
- to be continued... -  

Monday, December 19, 2005

Lock, stock and two sweaty foreheads...

It was raining. The man drove us to my car and we said goodbye to him. I got into the car, start the engine, turned on the radio. I panicked when I just realized that I didn't have the key to the steering lock with me!!I'm dead...

Went to Langkawi for LIMA on the 11th with a friend. I picked her up before we drove to Kuala Kedah for the ferry ride to Langkawi. When we got there at 9.30, the jetty was already jam packed with so many people.I bet it was due to the holiday season plus the LIMA thingy. Tried to find a parking spot, bumped into a guy who said he has a spot tho it's kinda far from the jetty. We have no choice but to follow him. I dun feel that good about it tho. He told us to call him when we got back from Langkawi.

...There I was, stuck in a locked car in the middle of the night in a totally alien town!To make the bloody situation worse, the town is already closed at 9pm.I tried to yank the bloody lock from the steering but to no success.Beads of sweat started coming out from my forehead in a chilling night while giving a blank stare at the steering wheel. I was cracking my head on what to do when my friend suggested that we call for help from the guy who sent us. I dialled his number and quickly explained the situation to him. He told me to sit tight as he'll be there shortly. Seriously I don't mind being stuck with a girl,there's so much thing that I can do but it's a really bad idea to be stuck on the roadside and people who passed by that place let out teasing sounds about 'things' that we might be doing in the car. Thank God no Penguatkuasa Agama came knocking.Trust me, if I wanna do something fun, I'll get a room,thank you! (ok la, it's kinkier in the car! :p).

The 'brader' came with a saw and I started sawing off the steering lock. Took me a good 10 mins of hardwork (nak tercabut bahu!!) before I managed to saw it off. Thank God it's a cheap lock, if not i'll be having a tough time sawing it!After giving out a relief sigh , I said many thanks to the 'brader' for his help...if not for his help, I can't imagine what's going to happen that night. All my paranoia about what kind of people might be lurking there just vanished after that. Kuala Kedah people are the best!! :D Well at least I have something to remember bout my Langkawi trip...

Found the key to the lock on my table as soon as I got home....Blaaaaaaardy hell!!

|