About Me
My Photo
Name:

Resident of a Royal Town altho he himself is a commoner. He spends most of his days around the sick yet he is still lucky to be blessed with good health. He likes busy places altho he is alone most of the time. He is the jack of many trades yet master in none...

 
Previous Post
Archive
shout out
Who

URL or Email

Msg!!(smilies)

 
 
Navigation
jiji
nalie
teeklebone
zura
msquixotic
ehleena
 
 
sights to see
pesa's photoblog
discreteshutter
bazlit
chromasia
 
 
web to crawl
arsenal
guardian unlimited football
guardian newspaper
utusan
 
 
-music-  
- ocean colour scene - 
- bush -  
- darkness -  
- incubus -  
- radiohead - 
- silverchair -  
- coldplay -  
- oasis - 
- rage against the machine -  
- ...etc -  
-interest -  
- WW2 - 
- books -  
- music -  
- scaled models - 
- painting -  
- war -  
- peace - 
- warm -  
- cold -  
- to be continued... -  

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Hazardous foods...

On 2nd day of puasa, I have this menu up my head that I planned to cook and around noon, I messaged Teek telling her about the menu: 'tomyam campur', 'telur bungkus' and 'ayam goreng berempah'. The reason was because I know teek easily drools when I mentioned about yummy foods (tips of the day: the easiest way to torture her is to mention eaither about yummy nasi lemak or famous amos...it's sure to work!!). So after work, went back to my place, got into my 'naked chef' 'attire'(which is not hard to guess :p) and started preparing those foods (tho at some point, I have to put on some more clothes coz somehow there was alot of 'nyamuk' in the kitchen dat day and I have to 'dance' all over the kitchen when those buggers keep biting my legs!).

I guess it's true what my mom said that it's not really that hard to cook during fasting because eventho you just throw in the salt and sugar,(just agak-agak la) it'll work out fine even if you don't taste it!! So, I managed to cook the menu that I planned that day but the worst part about it was, after berbuka, I end up just like a walrus!! Flat from over eating and unable to go for terawih that night!Talk about hazardous food!! I guess Teek was right all along when she said I sounded like cooking for 'kenduri' that day (lesson of the day: Good food can be dangerous especially during berbuka). So now I've learned my lesson and currently would only cook just 1 or 2 type of lauk only for berbuka...

|