About Me
My Photo
Name:

Resident of a Royal Town altho he himself is a commoner. He spends most of his days around the sick yet he is still lucky to be blessed with good health. He likes busy places altho he is alone most of the time. He is the jack of many trades yet master in none...

 
Previous Post
Archive
shout out
Who

URL or Email

Msg!!(smilies)

 
 
Navigation
jiji
nalie
teeklebone
zura
msquixotic
ehleena
 
 
sights to see
pesa's photoblog
discreteshutter
bazlit
chromasia
 
 
web to crawl
arsenal
guardian unlimited football
guardian newspaper
utusan
 
 
-music-  
- ocean colour scene - 
- bush -  
- darkness -  
- incubus -  
- radiohead - 
- silverchair -  
- coldplay -  
- oasis - 
- rage against the machine -  
- ...etc -  
-interest -  
- WW2 - 
- books -  
- music -  
- scaled models - 
- painting -  
- war -  
- peace - 
- warm -  
- cold -  
- to be continued... -  

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Places I spent my Ramadhan

The last time I spent my Ramadhan fully at home was.....errrmm 9 years ago (I was 15 at that time). Since then it was at different places all the time.It's easier if I put it chronologically. It should be something like this...

Age Place

16 - Kota Tinggi, Johor (studying)
17 - Jasin, Melaka
18 - Bangi, Selangor
19,20,21 - KL
22 - Penang ( working)
23 - KL
24 - Kuala Kangsar, Perak

Come to think of it, it's kinda funny having to fast at different places nearly every year. I know it's just around Malaysia and I don't get to spend my Ramadhan in far away places (like London or States) but it's always a different experience (and choices of foods) everytime.However, everytime I went to the mosque for terawih, no matter where I am, the selawat(& the calling for terawih) is always the same and i feel close to home everytime listening to it..

The balik kampung part is always good since i spent most of my Ramadhan elsewhere everytime...truly a bliss...what about you guys? Any experience to share?

|