About Me
My Photo
Name:

Resident of a Royal Town altho he himself is a commoner. He spends most of his days around the sick yet he is still lucky to be blessed with good health. He likes busy places altho he is alone most of the time. He is the jack of many trades yet master in none...

 
Previous Post
Archive
shout out
Who

URL or Email

Msg!!(smilies)

 
 
Navigation
jiji
nalie
teeklebone
zura
msquixotic
ehleena
 
 
sights to see
pesa's photoblog
discreteshutter
bazlit
chromasia
 
 
web to crawl
arsenal
guardian unlimited football
guardian newspaper
utusan
 
 
-music-  
- ocean colour scene - 
- bush -  
- darkness -  
- incubus -  
- radiohead - 
- silverchair -  
- coldplay -  
- oasis - 
- rage against the machine -  
- ...etc -  
-interest -  
- WW2 - 
- books -  
- music -  
- scaled models - 
- painting -  
- war -  
- peace - 
- warm -  
- cold -  
- to be continued... -  

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Spark or no spark...

Is it possible to learn to love a person?I'm talking about 'boy meets girl' type of love.Is it just possible to do that?Is it the person?The timing?or is it just me? I had a few relationships before but none of it stretch more than a year...my problem is that,I can't go into a relationship if I can't imagine waking up beside 'that person' each day. Sure I met a few interesting people but there're some things about em that make it possible to imagine that. With some people that I can imagine, it still didn't work.That I blame on the timing and sometimes on myself (ok, sometimes it's the person I'm in love with... I've been in a relationship with someone else's girlfriend,which was next to impossible...but hopefully it's not going to be someone else's fiance or wife next time, God forbid!).

Back to my question, izzit possible try to love a person who I can't even imagine waking up to every morning?Or am I thinking (or trying to think) too far ahead?I'm not sure if I should give it a chance just to get to know and try to love a person if I can't feel 'IT'. It wouldn't take long to feel the 'spark' even if it's one sided right?So there's either a 'spark' or no 'spark' right? Is there such thing as to try make the 'spark' or wait and see if there's gona be any 'spark'? How would it be possible for me not to think too far ahead for something 'solid' in the future and not just some relationship which is uncertain to where it leads?...Anyone with advice that can help me with this?

|