About Me
My Photo
Name:

Resident of a Royal Town altho he himself is a commoner. He spends most of his days around the sick yet he is still lucky to be blessed with good health. He likes busy places altho he is alone most of the time. He is the jack of many trades yet master in none...

 
Previous Post
Archive
shout out
Who

URL or Email

Msg!!(smilies)

 
 
Navigation
jiji
nalie
teeklebone
zura
msquixotic
ehleena
 
 
sights to see
pesa's photoblog
discreteshutter
bazlit
chromasia
 
 
web to crawl
arsenal
guardian unlimited football
guardian newspaper
utusan
 
 
-music-  
- ocean colour scene - 
- bush -  
- darkness -  
- incubus -  
- radiohead - 
- silverchair -  
- coldplay -  
- oasis - 
- rage against the machine -  
- ...etc -  
-interest -  
- WW2 - 
- books -  
- music -  
- scaled models - 
- painting -  
- war -  
- peace - 
- warm -  
- cold -  
- to be continued... -  

Saturday, September 24, 2005

My wandering mind

(WARNING TO ALL READERS : This is just me writing what I was thinking at the moment the particular incident happened. I don't mean any disrespect nor making hurtful remarks to anyone especially the residents of Kuala Kangsar nor anyone involved)

Last night I went to the cyber cafe that I always frequent to after going out for a drink.It was already late and there were not many people there.At the counter there was this one 'hot' babe manning it. I seen her a few times before but previosly never had the chance to deal with or talk to her. I'm not sure whether it's just for me to say this but for the past 2 months staying here, I rarely get to see young women around in Kuala Kangsar. It's like there're the below 18 school girls and then there are the 30/40 something makciks.Maybe the 20 something young women just hide everytime I'm around because I rarely notice them around. My other theory is that, maybe most of them doesn't stay here anymore or already bearing 2 children by that age...but then again it can be all 3 tho. Anyway, back to the hot babe, she very cute and dressed in a very 'casual' manner which is a more common look in a bigger town like Ipoh or KL (again I'm not sure if my observation is just, but most of the folks/ladies in KK are still quite conservative when it comes to dressing up).I went up to the counter for I need to use my thumb drive and so I asked her whether there's any USB cable that I can use. I was looking directly at her cute face when her nice pink lips moved and she uttered the answer in a very thick Perak accent! (again, no disrespect to anyone from Perak or their accent since I myself starts adopting it in my daily conversation here).I have this thing about being confused of the place I am everytime there are lot of things around to remind me of other places. So I was kinda stunned because at that particular moment it felt like I'm back in KL when I saw her at the counter and stared at her face. Suddenly after she replied, I realised that I was still in Kuala Kangsar. I can't stop smiling after that thinking how bizarre the feeling was and how far off my conscious mind wandered when I was looking at her face. Or maybe I just miss KL... :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was driving with a friend to do some groceries shopping in Ipoh when she stared close at my face and said "You have beautiful long eyelashes". There!! I'm used to hear people telling me how I have 'beautiful' long slender fingers or how soft my hands are and it was more than one occasions when they asked to trade hands/fingers with me! Trade fingers?! Bahhhh!! I know they do mean all those as compliments but should a guy be proud to hear about his 'beautiful' hands and eyelashes? *rolling eyes .I'm in no way a 'pretty' guy and hearing those words make me feel....errr....weird! Period!!

|