About Me
My Photo
Name:

Resident of a Royal Town altho he himself is a commoner. He spends most of his days around the sick yet he is still lucky to be blessed with good health. He likes busy places altho he is alone most of the time. He is the jack of many trades yet master in none...

 
Previous Post
Archive
shout out
Who

URL or Email

Msg!!(smilies)

 
 
Navigation
jiji
nalie
teeklebone
zura
msquixotic
ehleena
 
 
sights to see
pesa's photoblog
discreteshutter
bazlit
chromasia
 
 
web to crawl
arsenal
guardian unlimited football
guardian newspaper
utusan
 
 
-music-  
- ocean colour scene - 
- bush -  
- darkness -  
- incubus -  
- radiohead - 
- silverchair -  
- coldplay -  
- oasis - 
- rage against the machine -  
- ...etc -  
-interest -  
- WW2 - 
- books -  
- music -  
- scaled models - 
- painting -  
- war -  
- peace - 
- warm -  
- cold -  
- to be continued... -  

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Cardiac Arrest

Had a brush with cardiac arrest the moment I stared blankly at the car's empty glovebox.It's 3.20 am in the morning and I just realised I left my camera at the cybercafe I've been to earlier! I started to panic thinking how much money she cost me (ohh the suffering, dreadful days of famine and missing my meals after I bought her) and I might never see her again!Earlier, I went out to photograph the nicely lit Kuala Kangsar for Merdeka Celebration. Went to my usual CC taking my camera along and decided to go and meet a friend in Taiping after that.I only realised she's missing after I got home from Taiping.After 2 minutes staring blankly at the glovebox, I realised there's nothing much I can do beside waiting and checking out the CC again 1st thing in the morning. My eyes were heavy but I can't sleep and I was having tachycardia. Keep waking out throughout the night a dozen of times waiting for 9 am. Damnit!! I was standing in front of the CC sharp at 9 am. A different person manning the counter this morning; a girl. After explainning to her what happened, she helped searching all the drawers at the counter and found my beloved camera. Attached to it was a note "Ada orang tertinggal kamera nie semalam. Tolong kasi kalau dia datang balik cari" Thank God. I'm gonna personally come and thank the guy tonight! Now I can go back and sambung tido peacefully!!!!

Moral of the story: Amanah itu satu sifat yang terpuji dan pelupa itu satu sifat yang keji (menyusahkan) :)

|