About Me
My Photo
Name:

Resident of a Royal Town altho he himself is a commoner. He spends most of his days around the sick yet he is still lucky to be blessed with good health. He likes busy places altho he is alone most of the time. He is the jack of many trades yet master in none...

 
Previous Post
Archive
shout out
Who

URL or Email

Msg!!(smilies)

 
 
Navigation
jiji
nalie
teeklebone
zura
msquixotic
ehleena
 
 
sights to see
pesa's photoblog
discreteshutter
bazlit
chromasia
 
 
web to crawl
arsenal
guardian unlimited football
guardian newspaper
utusan
 
 
-music-  
- ocean colour scene - 
- bush -  
- darkness -  
- incubus -  
- radiohead - 
- silverchair -  
- coldplay -  
- oasis - 
- rage against the machine -  
- ...etc -  
-interest -  
- WW2 - 
- books -  
- music -  
- scaled models - 
- painting -  
- war -  
- peace - 
- warm -  
- cold -  
- to be continued... -  

Monday, October 03, 2005

Ramadhan is here...again..

It's official now that Ramadhan will start on the 5th and I bet that everyone will be gearing up for the coming of the blessed month.Hopefully all the 'puasa ganti' already being taken care of and if not, tomorrow will be the last day.It's been a while since the last time I start my Ramadhan at home with mum and dad.Last year it was with Sue,at her place keeping each other company as both of us were alone and far from our families.This year,I'll start my ramadhan alone again and I do mean alone this time.Already stocked some stuff in the friedge but hopefully would not be too lazy to cook em. Already got myself a siakap,stuff for making tomyam,some chicken.squids and some veggies tho I think the 1st day of bukak puasa would be with plain water and nasi with telur dadar (and maybe some ikan bilis goreng).As usual,I rarely take my sahur and hopefully my body will quickly adjust to the lack of food.Checked my schedule today and I decided to take 2 weeks holiday (it'll add up to 3 weeks with weekends,deepavali and hari raya)...3 weeks at home.Such a bliss and something I'll be really looking forward to because the last time I went back to my hometown was during Raya Haji last year. Anyway, just wanna wish Selamat Berpuasa to all and hopefully it'll be a blessed Ramadhan for all of us.

p/s: Last year was the worst Ramadhan in term of 'amal maaruf nahi mungkar' for me...hopefully this year would be much better...Insyaallah..

|