About Me
My Photo
Name:

Resident of a Royal Town altho he himself is a commoner. He spends most of his days around the sick yet he is still lucky to be blessed with good health. He likes busy places altho he is alone most of the time. He is the jack of many trades yet master in none...

 
Previous Post
Archive
shout out
Who

URL or Email

Msg!!(smilies)

 
 
Navigation
jiji
nalie
teeklebone
zura
msquixotic
ehleena
 
 
sights to see
pesa's photoblog
discreteshutter
bazlit
chromasia
 
 
web to crawl
arsenal
guardian unlimited football
guardian newspaper
utusan
 
 
-music-  
- ocean colour scene - 
- bush -  
- darkness -  
- incubus -  
- radiohead - 
- silverchair -  
- coldplay -  
- oasis - 
- rage against the machine -  
- ...etc -  
-interest -  
- WW2 - 
- books -  
- music -  
- scaled models - 
- painting -  
- war -  
- peace - 
- warm -  
- cold -  
- to be continued... -  

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Staring at the empty wall

Felling like it's all just a dream and I just woke up from it.Just 2 days ago, the last 8 months felt soo long.In fact it felt like the longest 8 months in my life, full of bittersweet feeling. Yesterday, all those memories keep spinning in my head but it felt like it's just a dream.A long dream which I have to wake up so sudden...and I'm left trying to figure what exactly happened...this feels so weird...awkward...and it feels like there's a big hole in my chest...so empty...no more of her voice in my ears...that familiar voice which I listen so often to everyday for the last 8 months...sigh...my heart is bleeding again...or do I still have a heart?If i do, why does it feels so empty inside?...but if I don't have it,why does it hurt? ...Now I guess I know how Neo felt when he 1st came out from the Matrix...such a lonely feeling with recent memories of everything felt so distance...am helpless...somebody safe....

|