About Me
My Photo
Name:

Resident of a Royal Town altho he himself is a commoner. He spends most of his days around the sick yet he is still lucky to be blessed with good health. He likes busy places altho he is alone most of the time. He is the jack of many trades yet master in none...

 
Previous Post
Archive
shout out
Who

URL or Email

Msg!!(smilies)

 
 
Navigation
jiji
nalie
teeklebone
zura
msquixotic
ehleena
 
 
sights to see
pesa's photoblog
discreteshutter
bazlit
chromasia
 
 
web to crawl
arsenal
guardian unlimited football
guardian newspaper
utusan
 
 
-music-  
- ocean colour scene - 
- bush -  
- darkness -  
- incubus -  
- radiohead - 
- silverchair -  
- coldplay -  
- oasis - 
- rage against the machine -  
- ...etc -  
-interest -  
- WW2 - 
- books -  
- music -  
- scaled models - 
- painting -  
- war -  
- peace - 
- warm -  
- cold -  
- to be continued... -  

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Warning: Hazardous entry

*CAUTION: If you know me and somehow have any contact/interact with me before, if you're my friends or used to be my friends and to all who might be my future friends, do not read this entry if you cannot take the heat but please kindly do so if you want to get to know me better...

I really do not understand how I sometimes let some people make me feel like I'm not good enough...how I let them make me forget that my preference is my own! Yeah I have to admit that I can be different compared to most people but that's something I always take pride in (made me believed it's freaky). In my right mind I'm proud of how diff my cup of tea in music,hobbies,sports,things I reads and values in life so why the heck should I feel bad for all the things that I like when I'm around some people??They (yes, there are many people) who tell me I listen to strange-unheard-of music or read/watch boring stuff (yes you know who you are! :p)and indulge myself in some strange/boring/anti social hobbies.

Well for the record (and off the record too) am happy with my life and the way I lead them now and I don't need people telling me it's crap just because they're having theirs differently. I don't mind spicing up my life but I'm not (and shudn't even try) letting go what I like just because they say some things are cooler. Well I listen to cool stuff, I have cool hobbies and I read cool books so do not try to sugget otherwise.I think I accomodate others too much sometimes and it's bad for health...at least to mine. Am sick of taking shits from people so if anyone have any problem with my preference...sod off...

|