About Me
My Photo
Name:

Resident of a Royal Town altho he himself is a commoner. He spends most of his days around the sick yet he is still lucky to be blessed with good health. He likes busy places altho he is alone most of the time. He is the jack of many trades yet master in none...

 
Previous Post
Archive
shout out
Who

URL or Email

Msg!!(smilies)

 
 
Navigation
jiji
nalie
teeklebone
zura
msquixotic
ehleena
 
 
sights to see
pesa's photoblog
discreteshutter
bazlit
chromasia
 
 
web to crawl
arsenal
guardian unlimited football
guardian newspaper
utusan
 
 
-music-  
- ocean colour scene - 
- bush -  
- darkness -  
- incubus -  
- radiohead - 
- silverchair -  
- coldplay -  
- oasis - 
- rage against the machine -  
- ...etc -  
-interest -  
- WW2 - 
- books -  
- music -  
- scaled models - 
- painting -  
- war -  
- peace - 
- warm -  
- cold -  
- to be continued... -  

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Dangerous exploits...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Say your prayers...

Being in love is like being in a rollercoaster; the highest, most dangerous, most exciting emotional ride one can have. In a split of a second the ride can go up and down turning, spinning and twisting. It can gives the most exciting feeling in the world but one can also feel dizzy and throw up at times. It comes with the ride and nobody can say they're not being warned of the risks once they stepped in for the ride...I kinda say to myself that I don't want to take the rollercoaster ride anymore fearing it'll be as dangerous and devastating as the last one...but somehow I'm finding myself taking this ride again. Still scared as hell yet it's a ride I don't wanna miss. Like I said, I can't say I'm not aware of the risk. Getting in one again and survive the ride hold as many chance as surviving a game of Russian roulette. Not very impressive if you see the winning stat...Better say my prayers now...

|