About Me
My Photo
Name:

Resident of a Royal Town altho he himself is a commoner. He spends most of his days around the sick yet he is still lucky to be blessed with good health. He likes busy places altho he is alone most of the time. He is the jack of many trades yet master in none...

 
Previous Post
Archive
shout out
Who

URL or Email

Msg!!(smilies)

 
 
Navigation
jiji
nalie
teeklebone
zura
msquixotic
ehleena
 
 
sights to see
pesa's photoblog
discreteshutter
bazlit
chromasia
 
 
web to crawl
arsenal
guardian unlimited football
guardian newspaper
utusan
 
 
-music-  
- ocean colour scene - 
- bush -  
- darkness -  
- incubus -  
- radiohead - 
- silverchair -  
- coldplay -  
- oasis - 
- rage against the machine -  
- ...etc -  
-interest -  
- WW2 - 
- books -  
- music -  
- scaled models - 
- painting -  
- war -  
- peace - 
- warm -  
- cold -  
- to be continued... -  

Monday, January 03, 2005

It's all crap!!

I just realized that after all these time...i've been writing crap on this blog...when i said crap, i'm talking bout things i wrote bout myself...hell, this is not a diary...it's supposed to be a journal!!...look at the header up there!!"From the eyes of a mad man
This journal contains my observation on things thats happening around me and the way I see them..."<-----it's supposed to be my observation on things...not on me!! i dunno why the hell i keep talking about myself...!!i dunno when it started but my suspicion is, it's after that war entry i think...i talked bout myself, things i do everyday,put pictures of my place n my pet...what the fuck whas i thinkin??that's so damm pathetic and embarrasing!!i'm suppose to write bout things...not abt me!!i was supposed to write opinions and i dunno since when i've become too cautious abt it...there was even an entry about adult stuff which i wrote "warning, adult material!!"....man, what was i thinkin? this journal is for me...i shudn't even care what the heck other ppl think abt it...it's my own goddamn opinion! *sigh...guess i lost the plot myself...HUrm,been makin a fool out of myself alot i guess...thank god somebody pointed it up to me....maybe this is one of the ageing symptoms...i used to be very idealistic abt stuff...tryin to think outside the system and shit...now look where i am....i'm just part of the system, talk abt my so called 'good' life...shishhh...bunch of crap...it's just one of those matrix thingy i guess...anyway...my new year resolution is to stop writing bout myself on this blog...and i hope to write sth (good or bad) bout other stuff...I hold no significance in this universe,but maybe my thought is :) Happy New Year to everyone, may God bless u all...Cheers !!

|