About Me
My Photo
Name:

Resident of a Royal Town altho he himself is a commoner. He spends most of his days around the sick yet he is still lucky to be blessed with good health. He likes busy places altho he is alone most of the time. He is the jack of many trades yet master in none...

 
Previous Post
Archive
shout out
Who

URL or Email

Msg!!(smilies)

 
 
Navigation
jiji
nalie
teeklebone
zura
msquixotic
ehleena
 
 
sights to see
pesa's photoblog
discreteshutter
bazlit
chromasia
 
 
web to crawl
arsenal
guardian unlimited football
guardian newspaper
utusan
 
 
-music-  
- ocean colour scene - 
- bush -  
- darkness -  
- incubus -  
- radiohead - 
- silverchair -  
- coldplay -  
- oasis - 
- rage against the machine -  
- ...etc -  
-interest -  
- WW2 - 
- books -  
- music -  
- scaled models - 
- painting -  
- war -  
- peace - 
- warm -  
- cold -  
- to be continued... -  

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Wounded again

This is not good...suddenly the twist of fate just made the walls of life crumbled on top of me.All i wanted to do is make things right...just to right my own mistakes...why is everyone and the whole world seems to try and stop me? Why?What did I do to those people?I was angry just now...really pissed off...devestated...upset...*sigh

Maybe this is all my own doing.Being trapped in a room that I don't want to be and I've been trying to escape ever since.I've been smashing on every wall in the room trying to break free...tried everything, like a wounded beast and now, the whole walls just collapsed on top of me...I shud've known better...I shud've used the DOOR!!!*sigh...to use the door,I only need patience but that is something I do not have, not in tryin to right my own mistakes...and now it's taken it tolls...Maybe I'm trying to make things right the wrong way...am back at where I started...God it feels so close to being successful....

Again,fate got the best of things....and I'm licking my wound once more... :(

p/s:I got transferred to Perak, I cannot do my Master and my plan to change career has been halted until further notice....how's that?

|