About Me
My Photo
Name:

Resident of a Royal Town altho he himself is a commoner. He spends most of his days around the sick yet he is still lucky to be blessed with good health. He likes busy places altho he is alone most of the time. He is the jack of many trades yet master in none...

 
Previous Post
Archive
shout out
Who

URL or Email

Msg!!(smilies)

 
 
Navigation
jiji
nalie
teeklebone
zura
msquixotic
ehleena
 
 
sights to see
pesa's photoblog
discreteshutter
bazlit
chromasia
 
 
web to crawl
arsenal
guardian unlimited football
guardian newspaper
utusan
 
 
-music-  
- ocean colour scene - 
- bush -  
- darkness -  
- incubus -  
- radiohead - 
- silverchair -  
- coldplay -  
- oasis - 
- rage against the machine -  
- ...etc -  
-interest -  
- WW2 - 
- books -  
- music -  
- scaled models - 
- painting -  
- war -  
- peace - 
- warm -  
- cold -  
- to be continued... -  

Monday, May 09, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
1st of all I wanna wish Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers (I know some of my frenz are already joining this exclusive club).Mothers are special and they shud have one whole day for themselves...in fact, everyday shud be about them...especially for big babies like us!! Well i did send a sms for my mom wishing her Happy Mother's Day, telling her how much i love her,thanking her for being a great mother and wishing her the best.Well the reason I sent her the sms instead of calling her is quite embarassing i guess...been brought up in my family (sum wud say a typical conservative malay family)...we dun really say the word 'love' that much tho we do love each other...i dunno if any of u guys hvaving the same thing in ur family...i love my mom and my dad...and the rest of my siblings, but seriously i dunno how to say it out loud in front of their face of how much i love them...i really wanted to do that for the longest time, but it just stucked in my throat everytime i wanted to do that!!I dun have a problem about expressing my love but i just dunno how to do it in my family...u know the 'i love u' thingy...and a nice warm hug....the best that i can do is kiss their hands (by god i just want to hug them sumtimes)...hurmm...well when i have children later...i'm gonna tell them how much i love them everyday and i'm gonna start hugging them...i guess that's the only way to make it easy for them to do the same...i dun blame my parents...i know they love me so much and i love them too, but that's just their style and i'm quite sure my grandparents were like that too to them...so in that case, better luck next year...oh...and i just wanna say that I LOVE U MOM!! :)

|